Tempe Arizona is a great place to have a rental property. But just because there are several people looking to rent, it doesn’t mean that it will be easy. Maintaining a rental property can be a hassle. Inspecting periodically to make sure that everything is being taken care of can be very time consuming. Then once you throw in rent collection and the other responsibilities you’re looking at several hours of dedication to your property.
Most people who start renting properties don’t realize how much is involved in the process. If you’re feeling overwhelmed in taking on a rental property you may want to consider hiring a property maintenance company in Tempe, AZ.
Do Property Managers Handle Property Maintenance?
Yes! A full-service property management company will handle property maintenance. They can help you to keep the yard clean and tidy. They can take over your periodic inspections to make sure the tenants are following household rules. As well, they will be able to handle rent collection so that you don’t have to.
The goal with a full-service property management company is to provide turnkey services that allow property owners to sit back and relax, while they do all the work. With automated accounting systems they’ll be able to update you automatically when anything happens with your account.
What Other Services Do They Provide?
Other services include:
- Advertising the property
- Handling the eviction process
- Performing a tenant screening
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Emergency repairs
- Showing the property to potential tenants
- And much more…
If you’re looking for help with your property maintenance in Tempe, AZ give RPM East Valley a call! (480) 719-1243
If you own a rental property in Chandler, AZ then you understand how important rent collection can be. You also understand how much of a hassle it can be if your tenant is behind on their payments. Then if they continue to miss payments and you have to begin the eviction process things can get really stressful.
Benefits of a Property Management Agency
One of the biggest benefits to hiring a full-service property management agency is rent collection. At Real Property Management East Valley we take rent collection seriously. We understand the importance of collecting rent promptly and professionally.
We handle all late rent notices so that you don’t have to worry about it. And if your tenant fails to pay rent by the fifth day of the month we immediately begin the eviction process. We have a zero tolerance for late or missed payments because we understand how important a monthly check is.
What Other Services Do Property Management Companies Provide
RPM East Valley is truly a turnkey property management agency. We strive to take care of any service you might need so that you don’t have to. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Tenant Screening
- Showing the Property
- Period Inspections
- Automated Accounting
- Monthly Reports
- Emergency Repairs
- Provide Paperwork
If you want to learn more about rent collection in Chandler, AZ or any other services that RPM East Valley offers, please give us a call. (480) 719-1243
Rental properties in Tempe, AZ can be quite successful! Between Arizona State University, great shopping, and awesome restaurants, Tempe really is the place to be. Managing a rental property is a great way to make some extra money but it isn’t as easy as it may seem.
All too often people are excited by the idea of renting a property only to find that the responsibilities are too much to handle. Sometimes the best solution is to hire a Tempe property management company. With the help of experienced professionals you can sit back and relax while they do all of the work.
What Will a Tempe Property Manager Do?
Services that a Tempe property management company might offer include:
- Rent Collection- Prompt collection of rent is a major reason why people decide to go with property management companies. Also if the tenant fails to pay on time or doesn’t make any payment they will take care of the eviction process to open your property up for new tenants.
- Tenant Screening- The advanced screening services that are offered with property management companies are great helping you find the best tenants for your rental. The screening includes a criminal background check, rental history check, and current employment verification.
- Paperwork- Getting the necessary paperwork to legally rent your property can be a hassle. You need to be conscious of all legal obligations including tax laws for the area.
- Accounting Statements– It’s very important to keep track of all finances related to your property. With a Tempe property management company you can rest assured that they will keep a detailed record of all transactions. Also, these statements are filed electronically so that you can be emailed shortly with any information you may request.
Are Property Management Companies Expensive?
The price of property management varies depending on the company. The ideas with most however is to provide services at a price that makes sense. For example, if you own a rental property if you choose the right management company you will still be able to make money on your investment.
To learn more about property management services call RPM East Valley at (480) 719-1243
A lot of Arizona residents who own an extra property are wondering how they can rent it to earn a little more income. While, renting a property is a great way to make money, there are several responsibilities that come with being a property manager that need to be considered first.
Advertising: The First Step
Advertising your property is the first step to getting it rented. They way you advertise, however, will differ depending on where you’re located. Gilbert property management will be slightly different than Tempe property management even though the two cities are right next to each other.
Remember to do your research and highlight the area where the property is located. Things like local schools, shopping, and restaurants are helpful when trying to sell potential tenants on the idea of renting your space.
Your first few attempts at advertising for your property can be disappointing so make sure you have a tough skin and don’t get discouraged. You can expect to spend a considerable amount of time adding your property to different local listing websites, returning phone calls from potential tenants, and arranging times to meet them and show the property.
The Necessary Paperwork
One of the biggest concerns with first time property managers is providing the necessary paperwork to make sure that you are protected legally if any complications were to arise. You should seek advice from a property management agency or even a lawyer to make sure that all your taxes are in order, and everything is set up correctly.
One of the biggest benefits of hiring a full-service property management agency is that they can provide you with all of the paperwork you need, as well as accounting and bookkeeping services to make the process easy and pain free. All you’ll have to do is sit back and wait for your monthly check.
If you have questions about Gilbert property management call RPM East Valley at (480) 719-1243.
Queen Creek Arizona is a very fast growing area with lots of opportunity to get into property management. If you’re considering managing a rental property you’re probably very excited about the potential to make some extra income. Without a doubt owning a rental can be a great source of extra income.
There are however, several things that need to be taken into consideration if you are thinking about managing a property. The biggest roadblock that people come across when they first start managing a property, is handling all of the unexpected responsibilities. In all actuality there are many things that must run smoothly in order for the rental property to be a success.
What Does a Property Manager Do?
A property manager is responsible for making the renters experience as good as possible. Here are a few common responsibilities that future managers should be aware of:
- Rent Collection- Getting your rent on the first of the month is very important. You want to make sure that your tenants are prompt in their rent payment otherwise it can affect your ability to move forward with business.
- Periodic Inspections- Inspecting your rental property periodically is another important part of managing a queen creek property. Making sure that your tenants are taking good care of your property can help you to preserve the quality for future renters.
- Bookkeeping and Accounting- As a property manager you will need to be thorough in your accounting and bookkeeping. Especially in portraying yourself to tenants as a trustworthy and professional individual.
- Screen Applicants- You can’t let any random person rent your property. A tenant screening consists of employment verification, credit checks, and criminal background checks to help you make a good decision about who you should let live in your property.
- Advertising the Property- Often times people over look the task of advertising a property. Without experience working in a specific location you may have some difficulty in attracting attention.
What If I Don’t Have Time to Take Care of the Responsibilities?
Many people are worried about managing their rental property because they simply do not have enough time to handle everything that is involved. At Real Property Management East Valley we provide turnkey property management services for all our clients. We do all of the work so you don’t have to.
For a free property management quote for your rental call RPM East Valley today! (480) 719-1243
What to Look for in a Chandler, AZ property management company
If you’re searching for a property management company in Chandler, AZ to help you with your rental there are several of options. To make sure that you get the most service for your money however, you’ll want to find property managers that handle:
- Rent Collection– A good Chandler property management company is very prompt with their rent collection. They will take care of any late or no payment situations and keep you well informed throughout the entire process.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping-When managing a rental property it is crucial to keep an accurate report of all transactions and legal agreements. Having an established property management company handle all of the paperwork can make your life a whole lot easier.
- Advertise the Property– One of the biggest hurdles to managing a rental is advertising and getting it filled. With an experienced property management company in Chandler, AZ you can sit back and relax as they do the advertising work for you.
- Tenant Screening– Who you allow to rent your property is a very important part of having a good experience overall experience. Bad tenants will often time miss payments, trash the property, and create several other obstacles for you as a manager. By hiring a full-service property management company you can better avoid these problems, with their thorough tenant screening process.
Other services like property maintenance and emergency repair are also good to look for in a Chandler property management company.
What if There are Special Circumstances for my Rental Property?
At Real Property Management East Valley we offer complete turnkey property management. That means that if you have any special circumstances we are willing to work to meet your needs. Our goal is to make renting a property a fully hands off experience. You can be updated as much as you would like, or simply wait for a monthly check. What ever the case, we can help you make your rental a success.
If you’re looking for a property management company in Chandler, AZ call RPM East Valley today for a FREE customized property management quote. (480) 719-1243
Chandler is a very desirable place to live for many people who are familar with Arizona. With newer construction, beautiful homes, incredible shopping, and great food, it really feels like the “place to be”. The city feels clean and fresh, which is partly why it attracts so many people.
With so many people looking for a place to live in Chandler Arizona now is the time to get that rental property on the market. Often time, rental property owners are excited about the potential of making extra income from their property. What they fail to see however, is the long list of responsibilities that comes with it.
Why Hire Chandler Property Management?
If you’re still skeptical as to why you might need a Chandler property management company, here are a few things that managers are responsible for that you should consider:
- Advertising the Property- Without the experience of a property management company, advertising your rental can be challenging and time consuming.
- Touring Potential Tenants- Meeting potential tenants at different times throughout the day can pull you away from your other responsibilities. Why not let a property management company handle the showing.
- Screening Applicants- Performing a thorough tenant screening is something that a property management company can handle, and then report back to you with.
- Collect Rent- This one seems like the fun one because you get paid, but what about when a tenant doesn’t have the money on time? Or perhaps they haven’t paid for several weeks. With a property management company you won’t have to worry about the stress of dealing with the eviction process.
- Handle Emergency Repairs- Receiving a phone call at 2am from your tenants stating that they need emergency repairs is never something you want to deal with. With a property management company you won’t have to worry about handling emergency repairs.
Why Choose RPM East Valley?
Real Property Management East Valley has over 25 years experience working not only throughout all of Arizona, but nationwide as well. Our main goal is to provide a truly turnkey full-service property management company to all of our clients. We work hard so you don’t have to!
If you are interested in Chandler property management for your rental, give us a call today at (480) 719-1243
Mesa is full of great schools, wonderful neighborhoods, and even has a historic downtown feel. If you’re familiar with Mesa Arizona, chances are you realize how much opportunity there is to own a rental property here. There are a lot of people who, because of financial difficulties, are turning to renting instead of buying.
And since most families don’t want to make their kids change schools, they’re looking for places to rent that are near by. If you have a rental property, now is the time to get it up on the market so that you can fill it with paying tenants. There are a few reasons, however, that you should consider hiring a Mesa property management company to do the work for you.
Benefits to Mesa Property Management
Here are a few reasons why you may want to consider hiring a Mesa property management agency:
- Rent Collection– A property management company will collect rent every month, which means handling late or no payment situations
- Accounting and Bookkeeping– You can count on your property management company to keep a detailed and accurate report of all financial matters regarding your property.
- Showing the Property- Meeting potential tenants to show them the property can become an inconvenience and can also be very time consuming. With a Mesa property management company you won’t have to worry about that.
- Tenant Screening- Before you rent your property you want to make sure that you perform a thorough screening process to make sure that they are suitable for your property. A property management company will be able to provide this service for you.
- Emergency Repairs- Having to deal with emergency repairs could become quite the hassle if you receive a call at 2am. Instead let a Mesa property management company deal with the hassle and report back to you at a more convenient time.
Is it Expensive?
Of course you’re probably wondering how much a Mesa property management company would cost. The good news is, that here at Real Property Management East Valley we believe in offering turnkey full-service property management that everyone can afford. We understand that your property is an investment and as such you expect to see a return every month. That’s why we create custom quotes to match all of our customers needs
Call RPM East Valley today for a free quote or any other questions about the services that we offer. (480) 719-1243
Do you own a rental property in Gilbert Arizona but are struggling to get it filled? Are you overwhelmed with the stress of managing a property on your own? Real Property Management East Valley has the experience you need to get quality tenants into your rental, and take care of the stressful responsibilities of managing a property.
RPM East Valley has over 25 years experience managing properties in all major Arizona cities including: Gilbert, Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Ahwatukee, Queen Creek, and Chandler.
Why Hire a Property Management Company?
You may be wondering how hiring a property management company could benefit you. Here are a few reasons why you should consider it:
- We offer full-service property management which means more free time and less stress for you.
- We advertise all of our properties which helps to fill them faster and keep them filled.
- All potential tenants receive a thorough screening to assure your property is well taken care of.
- We handle emergency repairs so that you won’t have to be disturbed on your free time.
- Bookkeeping and accounting statements are provided monthly to keep you up to date with the property.
Our goal at RPM East Valley is to take the stress out of managing a rental property because we believe you have better things to do with your time. Our clients have more time to do the things they love, like spend time with their families, or go on vacation.
How Much Does it Cost?
Of course you’re wondering “well if this is so great, then how much does it cost?” At RPM East Valley we understand that your rental property is your investment and as such we want to make it as profitable as possible for you. To get the best idea as to how much it would cost you, need to call and speak with a representative or fill out an online quote form. We will assess the details of your property and work with your specific needs to provide you with a customized quote.
Don’t waste another minute dealing with the responsibilities of managing your rental call RPM East Valley today to get a quote for Gilbert property management. (480) 719-1243
The rental market is booming in Arizona right now. The East Valley cities are a great place to own a rental property. Especially the city of Tempe! With its close proximity to Arizona State University, great shopping, and exciting night life it is the choice destination of many.
However, if you’re planning on renting out a property there are several things that you need to take into consideration. There are a lot of responsibilities that come with being a property manager, and often times people are unaware of how much is involved.
What’s Involved with Managing a Property?
The responsibilities of a Tempe property manager include:
- Rent Collection
- Advertising the Property
- Show it to Potential Tenants
- Provide all Tenant Paperwork
- Maintain the Property
- Handle the Emergency Repairs
- Monthly Accounting Statements
- And Screen Applicants
There are several other services that may come up that you will be expected to provide, but those are just a few of the main ones that you can expect to encounter on a regular basis. Although a rental property is a great way to invest, it can be very time consuming.
Hire a Property Manager:
At Real Property Management East Valley we believe that you have better things to do with your time than worry about a rental. If you’re struggling to manage your Tempe rental you should consider hiring an experienced property management company to handle all of the responsibilities. By doing so you’ll be able to free up your spare time to do the things you want to do.
Call RPM East Valley today to find out how we can help you in managing your Tempe property. (480) 719-1243