Yes! Due to the number of bankruptcies and home foreclosures a lot of people are turning to renting instead of buying. As a property owner there is a good chance of making some extra cash if you’re willing to rent out your unit. Even buying a $40,000 condo could bring you $700 every month, which isn’t too shabby as far as return on investment goes.
What If I Don’t Know How to Manage a Property
If you’re new to property management or you just don’t have the time to take care of the responsibilities then you should consider hiring a property management company. At Real Property Management East Valley we specialize in Chandler Property Management as well as property management throughout all of Arizona.
The great part about hiring a property manager is that they will do all the work so you don’t have to. Managing a property can be a stressful job, especially if you’re just starting out and trying to advertise it and fill it with new tenants. With the help of an experienced management team you can sit back and relax and watch the money roll in.
At RPM East Valley we are a complete full-service property management agency. We offer services like: Advertising, showing the property to potential tenants, performing tenant screenings, providing all the necessary paperwork, collecting rent, handling late or no payment situations, periodic inspections, property maintenance, monthly accounting statements, bookkeeping and accounting, emergency repair services, and anything else you may need.
Leave it To the Experts!
At RPM East Valley we know that your property is an investment, and we will treat it as such. We understand the importance of competitive pricing and quality marketing. Our goal is to work hard so that you don’t have to. With our experience and knowledge of the housing market we can work with you to make your property a success.
Call today for a free quote and strategy meeting as to how we can help you be successful renting a property in Arizona. (480) 719-1243
Making a little extra money is something that will always grab our attention and make us perk up and listen. Right now due to foreclosure rates as well as unemployment a lot of people are looking to rent instead of own. This means that there is a lot of opportunity to make some extra cash each money if you have a property to rent.
If you’re unsure about how to go about renting a property, here are a few tips to help you get started:
- If You’ve Got It, Use It- Even if you don’t have a separate detached property that doesn’t meant that you can’t still make a little money. A lot of people can turn an extra room into a rental property with a little bit of renovation. It’s even better if you have a separate entrance for this room. You can do a light staging, splash some fresh paint on the walls, and before you know it you’ll be in business. Renting a room out of your house is a little bit easier than renting an entire property. A lot of times students like these types of spaces because it’s cheaper than getting an entire house and they have less space to take care of. As a property owner it is easier to keep an eye on things and perform period maintenance and inspections.
- What If I Own a Separate Property? There is a little more work that goes into renting a property outside of the one you live in, but that means that the potential profit will be higher. It’s good to do your research and find out what local laws there are as far as renting goes. Once you have everything straight legally then it’s just a matter of putting in some time and effort. One of the toughest parts of renting a property for the first time is that people experience a lot of trial and error. Often times people underestimate the work that is required and find themselves treating property management like a second job.
- Start Local- Advertising is a tough gig. If you are looking to get the word out about your property remember to start small and work your way up. If you try and tackle everything at once you may start to feel overwhelmed. Talk to your friends and neighbors and even your family members. You’ll be surprised who they know and how fast they can help you fill your rental.
- Be Consistent- As a property manager you want to be consistent with your tenants. If they fail to pay rent on-time and you give them an extension they will expect the same thing the following month. You’ll only hurt yourself by not being strict.
What If I Don’t Have Time To Manage My Property?
Being too strapped for time to manage a property is something that a lot of people experience. One of the best ways to earn some extra money from your property without having to do the work is to hire an experience property management company.
RPM East Valley specializes in Chandler property management, as well as property management throughout all of Arizona. We work hard so that our clients don’t have to. Our 25 years experience and knowledge of the Arizona rental market make our services invaluable.
For a free quote and help managing your property call Real Property Management East Valley today. (480) 719-1243
If you own a rental property in Gilbert, AZ and are feeling overwhelmed with the responsibilities then you may want to consider hiring an experienced Gilbert property manager. A lot of first time property managers are excited about the potential of making extra income through their property but are unaware of the challenges that can come with it.
Some of the main struggles with managing a property are advertisement, tenant screening, showing the property, and rent collection. These problem areas can be really time consuming, and if you’re managing a property on top of working another job it can get old fast.
How Can a Gilbert Property Manager Help?
A lot of people are unsure how property management companies can help them. Here are a few of the many services that a Gilbert property manager might provide:
- Advertising- In order to fill your property you will need to spend a good amount of time posting the listing on several different directory sites as well as marketing it locally. This is where property managers come in handy. They can help you to get your property seen by more people and get it filled sooner.
- Tenant Screening- The tenant screening process is a vital part of ensuring that you have quality tenants in your rental. Property management companies use advanced software to perform criminal background checks, credit checks, and employment verifications. By taking a closer look at potential tenants you can weed out those who have poor rental history or who have been dishonest on their application.
- Collecting Rent- Sometimes collecting rent can be a hassle. You need to provide a payment confirmation for your tenants, keep track of all payments in case of legal disputes, and begin the eviction process if a tenant fails to pay rent. With a Gilbert property manager you won’t have too worry about any of that anymore.
- Repairs- Emergency repairs and periodic inspections are big ones. A property management company will take emergency phone calls and handle repairs so that you don’t have to. They have preferred contractors that they work with who do work for a discounted rate. This can end up saving you a lot of money in the long run.
If you are in need of a Gilbert property manager then Real Property Management East Valley is the place for you. We have over 25 years experience managing properties in Gilbert and all throughout the great state of Arizona. We work hard so that you don’t have to.
Call RPM East Valley today to learn how we can help you with your rental property. (480) 719-1243
Due to the effects of the economy over the past few years more people have been looking to rent instead of buy. This is great news for property owners looking to use their extra space to get some rental income. While there is great potential to make some extra money from your property, there is a great deal of research and preparation that must be done first.
Once you and your rental are ready then it’s just a matter of proper advertisement and then you’ll be in business. A lot of people underestimate the amount of work that goes into renting a property. With the right game plan however it can be a very successful investment.
What Do I Need to do to Prepare My Rental For Tenants?
If you’re thinking about turning a property into a rental there are several things to take into account:
- Marketing Your Rental- You’ll need to do some research of the area and see how similar rentals are priced in the area. Good competitive pricing will help potential tenants feel motivated to make a decision and move in quickly.
- Maintenance- Taking good care of a rental and keeping it clean is key to getting it filled with tenants. As well you’ll want to make sure that you have a system in place for periodic inspections and maintenance down the road.
- Property Management Software- Good software for property management is a must. You will need the software to handle accounting, rent collection, and electronically store all of the records pertaining to the rental.
Do Any Companies Provide Management Services?
Yes! If you’re feeling overwhelmed with managing a rental then you may want to consider hiring a full-serviced property management company. One of the greatest benefits of a property management company is the peace of mind that they bring. At Real Property Management East Valley we work hard so that you don’t have to.
We have over 25 years experience as Arizona property managers and we can help take the stress out of owning a rental. If you’re looking for the added income of a rental but not the hassle then we’re the place for you.
Call RPM east valley today for a free property management quote. (480) 719-1243
Gilbert Arizona is an up and coming city. There is a lot of new development and everything feels fresh and clean. The homes are bigger and the prices are lower, which makes living there a very enticing thought for Arizona residents or even future Arizona residents.
This means that Gilbert property owners have a chance to use their property as a rental and earn some extra income. If you own a vacant property or even have a part of your house that has a separate entrance you could be sitting on some potential money. With a little bit of work you can have your property ready to show.
How to Become a Landlord
You’ll want to do a lot of research and make sure that you understand all of the city laws and regulations for renting a property. After you understand that you can speak with a property lawyer who can help you draft up a lease agreement. When you make your lease it is important to seek professional legal advice because this will be an enforceable document.
Before you let any new tenants move in you’ll want to make sure that you have an efficient way of processing transactions and recording and filing all paperwork. Good bookkeeping and accounting skills are a must if you want to stay on top of things.
When it comes time to price your rental you’ll need to look in the area at comparable homes and see how much they are going for. Take into consideration things like local school districts, transit, and shopping. If you’re rental is in a prime area then you can expect to get a little more for it.
Responsibilities of a Gilbert Property Manager
While there is a lot of potential money to be made in property management the responsibilities can be overwhelming for some. You will need to handle rent collection, period inspections, accounting, emergency repairs, advertising, showing the property, screening applicants, and much more.
If you excited about the idea of the extra income but don’t want to do the work yourself then you should consider hiring a Gilbert property management company.
For help managing your Gilbert rental contact the experts at RPM East Valley. (480) 719-1243
Are you Tired of Managing your Rental Property?
People are often excited by the idea of owning an investment rental property. What they don’t realize however, is how much work is involved in managing one. While owning a rental property in Tempe AZ, can be a great source of added income, it is also a lot of hard work.
A property manager is responsible for many things which include:
- Advertising the Property- It can take several hours a week of advertising to get your property filled with tenants.
- Showing the Rental- As a property manager you will have to meet tenants to show them the property. Making schedules work can be troublesome and time consuming.
- Handling Paperwork- You want to be as professional as possible when it comes to the legal paperwork. It’s important to practice good accounting and bookkeeping skills as well so that you can access any records if need be.
- Maintenance and Inspections- Periodic inspections can help you spot potential problems sooner and fix them before they need major attention. Maintaining the property whenever there are no tenants is a responsibility that will fall on your shoulders as property manager.
- Screening Applicants- In order to make sure that you have quality tenants in your rental you want to perform a tenant screening. You should check their rental history and credit history, verify their employment, as well as check their criminal background.
- Rent Collection- As a property manager one of your most important responsibilities is rent collection. This can be a breeze but if your tenants are late with their payment or fail to make a payment then you must begin the eviction process immediately. As an investment you can’t afford to let people live there for free.
How Can I Take the Hassle Out of Managing a Rental?
If you’re feeling overwhelmed with the responsibilities of managing a rental you may want to consider hiring a Tempe property management agency. Here at Real Property Management East Valley we have over 20 years experience handling properties throughout the entire state of Arizona. We know Tempe, and we know that we can make your rental a success. Let us work hard so that you don’t have to anymore.
To learn more about Tempe property management for your investment property contact the experts at RPM East Valley. (480) 719-1243
If you’ve been wanting to get into the rental property game then you must know that Chandler AZ is a highly sought after area for Arizona renters. If you have a property or a thinking about purchasing a property and using it as a rental you need to consider how you are going to handle emergency repairs.
Property managers dread receiving a 1am phone call from tenants stating that they need emergency repairs. If you are managing the property by yourself then you’ll have to get out of bed and go fix the problem immediately if you want to keep your paying tenants.
Benefits of a Property Management Company
One of the greatest benefits of hiring a property management company is that they take care of all the work for you. Now instead of taking the 1am emergency call you can rest in peace while your property management company handles all repairs. In the morning they can notify you of the problem and let you know what they did to remedy it.
Another benefit of working with a property management company is that they have preferred contractors who do work for them at discounted rates. You can save money on repairs by going through your property management company. Other benefits of a property management company include: experienced advertising, tenant screening, electronic bookkeeping and accounting, periodic inspections, and showing the property to potential tenants.
Maintaining Your Rental Property
Keeping a rental property in tip top shape requires a big time commitment. At Real Property Management East Valley we want to make owning a rental property as easy as possible. We provide full-service property management that is completely turnkey.
We work hard so that you don’t have to! Call RPM East Valley today to see how we can help you take the stress out of managing your rental. (480) 719-1243
No property owner wants to receive a call at 2am from their tenants saying that there is an emergency repair that needs to be taken care of immediately. Unfortunately part of the responsibility of being a property manager is handling those types of situations.
A lot of new property managers with Tempe rental properties are overwhelmed with the duties that are required of them. While you can make more money managing a property on your own, it may not be worth your time or energy. The best solution for handling the responsibilities of your Tempe rental is to hire a Tempe property management company.
What Services Do Property Management Companies Provide?
There are several benefits to hiring a Tempe property management company company to manage your rental. They can take care of emergency repairs and everything else to make owning a rental a complete hands-off experience. Some of the services they offer include:
Showing the Rental- Having a property management agency show your rental to potential tenants can save you a lot of time. Now you won’t have to move your schedule around to try and meet interested clients at all different hours of the day.
Advertising- As you very well know, one of the difficult parts of owning a rental property is filling it with tenants. A Tempe property management company can help you to advertise your property and fill it faster.
Accounting and Bookkeeping- Keeping quality records of all things pertaining to your rental is an important part of successfully managing a rental. If there are ever any legal complexities you can find reassurance in the fact that an experienced property management company will have electronically stored all documents for easy retrieval.
Rent Collection- With a property management company you won’t have to stress about collecting rent or dealing with tenants who make late or no payments. The property management agency can promptly collect rent on the first of every month, and take all necessary measures to ensure that any late or no payment situations are handled quickly.
There are several other services that a full-service property management company can provide. At Real Property Management East Valley we work hard so that you don’t have to.
If you need help with emergency repairs for your Tempe rental property, call RPM East Valley at (480) 719-1243
First time rental property owners often have a lot of questions about showing their property to potential tenants. One major thing that you need to take into consideration is whether or not you’re going to rent the property furnished or unfurnished. If you are renting a furnished property a lot of time will go into staging to make sure that the best features of the home are highlighted.
Before you bring tenants in you’ll want to make sure that everything is in tip top shape. A home that is still needing repairs will not show as well. Similarly if the walls are not a neutral color, or the property is dirty, it can turn a potential tenant off fast.
Most property owners rent their property as an investment outside of their full-time job. If this is the case then chances are you’ll have to schedule showings for the evening time so that it doesn’t cut into your work time. If you are constantly being asked to show the property during work hours then there is another option.
Hiring a property management company to show the property can help free up your schedule and take away the stress of meeting people on short notice. Most property management companies offer advertising as well which can draw even more potential renters to your property.
What Other Services do Property Management Companies Provide?
Full-service property management companies provide just about every service imaginable. From tenant screening services, to handling emergency repairs their job is to make the process easy. If you’re looking for extra money from a rental but don’t want to deal with all the responsibilities then a property management company is right for you.
To learn more about showing your Chandler rental property call RPM East Valley at (480) 719-1243